In order for you to be able to trust us, we pledged to be as transparent as possible about our procedures, finances and decisions. Because of that, we are part of the Initiative for a Transparent Civil Society, an initiative by the German branch of Transparency International, which is allowed to audit us on a sample basis. They ensure that we will keep our promise of transparent management. On this page we summarized all the important information that we publish as part of that.
This information has been last updated on December 10, 2018.
1. Name, registered seat, address and date of foundation
This information is also avilable in our imprint.
- Name: Datenanfragen.de e. V.
- Registered seat: Braunschweig, Germany
- Register: Register of associations of the district court of Braunschweig
- Registration number: VR 201732
Datenanfragen.de e. V
c/o Benjamin Altpeter
- Date of foundation: June 14, 2018
2. Constitution and purpose
Our purpose is the same as stated in our constitution but we also compiled and explained it here.
3. Information on tax privileges
The tax office Braunschweig-Wilhelmstraße approved us as a public benefit organisation by the notice from June 21, 2018 (German) for the promotion of counselling and protection as well as the advancement of the democratic government. We have been assigned the following tax identification number: 14/209/11640
4. Name and function of significant decision makers
The association is managed by the board. It is comprised of:
- Benjamin Altpeter, Chairman
- Lorenz Sieben, Chairman
5. Report of activities
As of now, no reports have been issued to the association members or the tax authorities.
6. Staff structure
The association has no staff.
7. Funding sources
As of now, no yearly reports have been issued to the association members or the tax authorities. All current funds have been acquired as donations.
8. Use of funds
As of now, no yearly reports have been issued to the association members or the tax authorities. All current funds have been used in accordance with the purpose as defined by the constitution.
9. Corporate relationships with third parties
The association is in no corporate relationships with any third parties.
10. Names of entities whose donations make up more than 10% of the yearly budget
As of now, no yearly reports on the received donations have been issued to the association members or the tax authorities. The next report is expected for mid 2019.