In order for you to be able to trust us, we pledged to be as transparent as possible about our procedures, finances and decisions. Because of that, we are planing to join the Initiative for a Transparent Civil Society, an initiative by the German branch of Transparency International, which is allowed to audit us on a sample basis. They ensure that we will keep our promise of transparent management. On this page we summarized all the important information that we publish as part of that.
This information has been last updated on April 2, 2019.
1. Name, registered seat, address and date of foundation
This information is also avilable in our imprint.
- Name: Datenanfragen.de e. V.
- Registered seat: Braunschweig, Germany
- Register: Register of associations of the district court of Braunschweig
- Registration number: VR 201732
Datenanfragen.de e. V
- Date of foundation: June 14, 2018
- Transparency correspondent: Benjamin Altpeter (firstname.lastname@example.org or via the address mentioned above)
2. Constitution and purpose
Our purpose is the same as stated in our constitution but we also compiled and explained it here.
3. Information on tax privileges
The tax office Braunschweig-Wilhelmstraße approved us as a public benefit organisation by the notice from June 21, 2018 (German) for the promotion of counselling and protection as well as the advancement of the democratic government. We have been assigned the following tax identification number: 14/209/11640
4. Name and function of significant decision makers
The association is managed by the board. It is comprised of:
- Benjamin Altpeter, Chairman
- Lorenz Sieben, Chairman
5. Report of activities
6. Staff structure
The association has no staff.
7. Funding sources
8. Use of funds
9. Corporate relationships with third parties
The association is in no corporate relationships with any third parties.
10. Names of entities whose donations make up more than 10% of the yearly budget
The information is based on the yearly report of 2018 (German).
- membership fee by anonymous: 128 €
- membership fee by anonymous: 50 €
- membership fee by anonymous: 42 €
No organsations contributed to our budget in 2018.